Home/

Read Article


Advertise Here - Click here to learn more

Mattress fire in South Sioux City Basement


By matt@siouxlandscanner.com Updated on Saturday, August 13 2016 01:10am

South Sioux City Fire Department were dispatched to the Block of Dakota Avenue at 10:00PM on Friday evening. The reporting party indicated that the basement was full of smoke and they and their dog were evacuating. Fire Fighters pulled what appeared to be a smoldering mattress from the home and soaked it with a hose and then ventilated the house. No injuries were reported. 

Do you appreciate Local News In Your Feed?
Click here to find out how you can help us provide you news.