Home/

Read Article


Candle causes alarm and smoke at Valley Park Apartments


By matt@siouxlandscanner.com Updated on Monday, October 17 2016 10:01pm

Advertise Here - Click here to learn more

Sioux City Fire Rescue responded to Valley Park Apartments for an alarm about 9:20PM 



Engine 7, Engine 4, Engine 1, Truck 1 and Truck 3 responded to the alarm and found a light haze of Smoke. They were able to locate a candle burning in an apartment that was the cause of the smoke and alarm. The building was ventilated. There were no reports of injuries or damage.

Do you appreciate Local News In Your Feed?
Click here to find out how you can help us provide you news.