About 9:00PM Sunday Evening large amounts of smoke were reported coming from Gateway Bar and Grill in South Sioux City Nebraska. Dakota City Fire Department responded and requested additional assistance.
Are you a Siouxland Scanner Patreon? Subscribe now to support me in providing you local Siouxland public safety news. Patreon's also get access to live Fire/EMS scanner radio traffic and eligible for monthly giveaways. Become a Patreon!
South Sioux City Fire and Homer Fire responded to a fully engulfed fire. Crews battled the blaze for hours, flames shooting from the roof at times. The fire continued to smolder for more than a day with additional flare-ups. Gateway Bar and Grill, a longtime establishment in South Sioux City is not open on Sunday's. Nobody was there when it happened and there were no reported injuries.