Home/

Police Logs


Stove fire on South Olive in Morningside


By matt@siouxlandscanner.com Updated on Thursday, April 20 2017 11:34am

Fire crews are on the scene of a fire that reportedly started in a Stove.



Sioux City Fire Rescue responded to a stove fire at 11:00 a.m. on Thursday Morning April 20th in the 1600 Block of South Olive Street. Initial crews on scene reported heavy smoke. While some firefighters attacked the fire others began a search of the residence.


IncidentDate  TimeActivityLocation
17-11925   04/20 11:01   FIRE    1600 Block of S OLIVE ST