Fire

Leeds House Fire

Sioux City Fire Rescue responded to reports of smoke coming from a residence at 3316 Floyd Blvd just before midnight Monday. 

When crews arrived they found smoke coming from the back of the house in the garage area. The occupants of the house had already evacuated. Crews were able to quickly extinguish the fire however there was a siginificant about of smoke. 

According to Siouxland News the cause of the fire was improperly discarded Fireworks. 

Article Categories
#CrimeSUX
806
#FireSUX
95
#TrafficSUX
141
#WeAreSiouxland
34
#WeatherSUX
10
#VideoSUX
283
#PhotoSUX
674
Misc
114